Level 1 ($399/month)
- Detailed individualized daily training schedule delivered to the athlete through TrainingPeaks in 2 week installments
- Weekly check-in call (~20 mins)
- Unlimited communication via e-mail/text (typically can expect response within 24 hrs, usually sooner)
- Feedback in TrainingPeaks every 1-2 days
- Unlimited schedule adjustments
- Individualized race planning and race prep calls
Level 2 ($280/month)
- Detailed individualized daily training schedule delivered to the athlete through TrainingPeaks in 4 week installments
- Monthly Check In calls (~30min)
- Unlimited communication via e-mail/text (typically can expect response within 2-3 days, usually sooner)
- Feedback in TrainingPeaks at the end of the week
- One schedule adjustment per 4 week period
- Individualized race planning and race prep calls for 3 ‘A’ races/6 months (~30 mins)
More Info about Hailey:
How long have you been coaching?
What motivated you to begin coaching?
I’m really passionate about helping others succeed. I love seeing my athletes execute on a goal and to see how much excitement that brings them.
Types of athletes or race distances you prefer to coach?
Half and Full iron distance events
What is your coaching philosophy?
My philosophy is that there is no secret sauce. I focus on keeping my athletes healthy and happy so that they can achieve consistency in training, which is what drives long-term success and results. #consistencyisntsexybutitworks
Coaching certifications and experience
No technical certifications, but I’m an 8x Kona Qualifier and a 3x Podium finisher at Kona and I think with experience, comes knowledge and that is what I use in my coaching.
How did you get into the sport?
By following in my big sister’s footsteps! And I was hooked from there..
Favorite Distance to Race?
Race history, personal achievements, and PRs
Ironman PR of 9:50:18. 8x Kona Qualifier and 3x Kona Podium finisher (2014-2016). Ironman North American Champion in the 35-39AG in 2016. 2x AWA Age Group Champion in 35-39AG (2015-2016).
I like to have FUN and am incredibly enthusiastic about triathlon and YOUR goals! If you think we might be a good fit, e-mail me!