Level 1 ($399/month)
- Detailed individualized daily training schedule delivered to the athlete through TrainingPeaks in 2 week installments
- Weekly check-in call (~20 mins)
- Unlimited communication via e-mail/text (typically can expect response within 24 hrs, usually sooner)
- Feedback in TrainingPeaks every 1-2 days
- Unlimited schedule adjustments
- Individualized race planning and race prep calls
Level 2 ($299/month)
- Detailed individualized daily training schedule delivered to the athlete through TrainingPeaks in 4 week installments
- Monthly Check In calls (~30min)
- Unlimited communication via e-mail/text (typically can expect response within 2-3 days, usually sooner)
- Feedback in TrainingPeaks at the end of the week
- One schedule adjustment per 4 week period
- Individualized race planning and race prep calls for 3 ‘A’ races/6 months (~30 mins)
More Info about Jess:
How long have you been coaching?
What motivated you to begin coaching?
I started coaching athletes because I am incredibly passionate about triathlon and helping others achieve their goals. Being part of triathlon has enriched my life in ways I never thought possible. I want to help others share in the positive experience that I have had in this sport. I have also made a lot of mistakes along the way. Hopefully I can help others avoid the pitfalls that have tripped me up over the years.
Types of athletes or race distances you prefer to coach?
I love working with athletes of all backgrounds for any race distance. All I care about is that my athletes have the drive and determination to meet their goals.
What is your coaching philosophy?
I believe that triathlon is much more about just swim, bike, and run. As a coach I am focused on all aspects of my athletes lives, including strength, mobility, recovery, and nutrition, as well as how triathlon affects their personal life. Successful athletes are ones who can find balance and consistency and have a training plan that works WITH their life, not against it.
Coaching certifications and experience
Professional Triathlete, multiple Ironman and 70.3 professional podium finishes, 70.3. Amateur world Champion, USAT Level 1 certification
How did you get into the sport?
When I was 12 I saw Ironman Hawaii on tv and a dream was born. It took me more than a decade before I entered my first triathlon, but I always knew someday I wanted to be an Ironman. I had no idea just where this sport would take me!
Favorite Distance to Race?
Race history, personal achievements, and PRs
2017 CDA70.3 5th Pro, 2016 Ironman Vineman 3rd Pro, 2014 IMCDA 3rd Pro, 2014 IMWISCO 6th pro, 2011 70.3 Amateur World Champion, IM PR: 9:34, 70.3 PR: 4:30
Other important info:
I have a husband, Mark, and a young daughter (Hanna, age 2). I know how challenging it can be to fit in training with a full-time job and a family, but I also know it can be done. Let me help you figure out how!